innovatek Fan-O-Matic MICRO
Son of the F-O-M High End controller. Can be used in three modes. As a controller for a fan for air cooling, such as a CPU cooler; as a controller for a water cooled system and as a slave to the F-O-M High End. Can be mounted in banks (i-bus). Excellent pricing.
See the manufacturer's full technical data sheet and manual in English in .pdf file format.
It's attributes include;
- fast response circuit for fan air cooling (such as a CPU cooler)
- slow response circuit for a radiator fan for water cooling
- a second flow sensor circuit for water cooling (giving emergency shut down with low flow or flow failure)
- fully adjustable operating temp between 20 and 50 degrees Celsius
- microprocessor control with analogue circuitry - no pulse wave modulation which may cause noise and interference
- quick start fan operation with 8 volts for one second - guarantees the fan operates
- can be run as a slave to the full sofware controlled Fan-O-Matic High End
- can be operated in a multiple bank (i-bus) up to one metre long
Complete with temperature sensors, cables and instructions.
Weight: 80.00 gms